Algeria

My dad scan results say prediculaire liver tissue mass in extended peri pancreatic cephalic and he needs to do biopsy is his pancreas cancer killer?

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice 30 years experience
Biopsy Needed: I think most of us would understand your worry but would also caution you that until the tissue is actually biopsied and evaluated by a pathologist it would be unwise to predict the outcome or type of problem this could represent. I am sure your dad's doctor is going to recommend some test to determine specifically what this abnormal tissue is.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.