recent er visit. bp 156/114 hr 143 chest pain, dizziness, nausea, fever, and passing out. ct, ecg,blood normal! still feeling like this,help!

Dr. Dariush Saghafi
32 years experience Neurology
Above numbers in ER?: ....Or are these the most recent numbers you've gotten on a home BP machine? Clearly, BP & HR are in urgent need of attention if they are accurate. Have you taken your BP and pulse in the lying position after resting for a few minutes? EKG does not show A-fib. If your numbers are from like right now and you've got a fever and are passing out then, you've got to return to the ER for a revision
Answered on Sep 29, 2016
2
2 comments
2
Dr. Dariush Saghafi
32 years experience Neurology
Provided original answer
Thanks for the support Dr. Miller. I got a note from the patient a short while ago stating that his numbers didn't change at all when lying so he was returning to the ER. Please let us know how things go. I would also contact your primary doctor if you have one....or ask the ER to recommend someone to you if they are still going to discharge you and then, contact that doctor immediately.
Aug 11, 2014
Dr. Philip Miller
A Verified Doctor commented
A US doctor answered Learn more
I suggest immediate return toER
Aug 11, 2014