my tonsils have so many crevices in them and i have been getting reoccurring tonsil stones, i also have post nasal drip. are tonsil stones contagious?

No: Tonsoliths (tonsil stones) are not contagious.
Dr. Stephen Rothstein
Tonsil: Not contagious. The crevices are called crypts and trap food in them Make sure you drink a lot of water and gargle often. Some people with silent acid reflux have a drip with it and tonsil stones. See if theres any relationship between the drip and what you eat. The only actual cure for stones is tonsillectomy but that is a big and painful step
Pathology 44 years experience
Not at all: f you've got a water pick, a mirror, a penlight, and good coordination, you can probably manage them. A half-unbent paper clip may be more likely to hurt you but can work well. The "stones" are actually masses of keratin. Nobody understands why some folks get them. A ENT doctor can resurface your tonsils with a laser, or remove them -- the latter's probably not worth it.