U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Kalispell, MT
A 43-year-old female asked:

Pain/pulling on right side above pubic bone area. really hurts. please help what could this be?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Lois Copeland
Internal Medicine 55 years experience
Abdominal pain on R: It is possible that acute appendicitis may be manifest in this area. Ruptured or rupturing ovarian cyst may also be painful in this area. If you have such pain, you must seek full medical attention quickly. Full evaluation needs blood tests and physical examination
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Sep 29, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.