Humble, TX

hi! i cut my (r) index finger w/electric hedge trimr yestrdy. i cleand it w/hydrogen peroxide & wrapped it. 2day it still foams, is swollen red. er?

Dr. Andrea Rodgers
Emergency Medicine 28 years experience
Go the the ER: If your wound is swollen and red you should be seen, you most likely have an infection.
Dr. M. Hytham Beck
General Surgery 43 years experience
Yes please: yes either ER or urgent care you might need a booster tetanus shut and possible a booster IVor IM antibiotic if the thought infection is bad then they will evaluate your cut clean it and dressed it better and give you oral antibiotic if you need it