Canada

I've been bleeding my entire pregnancy. at 7w i measured 6w and the gestational sac was small at 8 weeks 6w6d, the sac is 2 weeks behind, miscarriage?

Dr. Philip Miller
GYN: You should obtain a transvaginal ultrasound and a pelvic exam from your OB-GYN- certainly miscarrriage is possible; however ultrasound imaging will give you can answer.
Dr. Mary David
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Possible: You have not had a miscarriage yet. If the pregnancy is still growing. You could have gotten pregnant a week later than you thought explaining the discrepancy with the first ultrasound but the bleeding and the lagging growth are worrisome.This still doesn't mean you are going to loose the pregnancy. Follow you doctor's advice and good luck.
Dr. Claudette Anderson
Specializes in Gynecology
Most likely: If there is acetal heart then it is still a viable pregnancy.Otherwise it's what we call a blighted ovum.