Been on two rounds of antibiotics have ear aches in both ears and severe headaches the right side of my neck has swollen lymph nodes and is very tight lung congestion and very sore eyes and pain in my head i don't know what to do?

Dr. Oscar Novick
Allergic diathesis: It appear that you have multiple respiratory system involvement. This may be due to allergies involving your sinuses,ears, lungs and eyes. See an allergist for evaluation and treatment. If that isn't possible see an ear nose and throat doctor knowledgeable in allergies

Last updated Aug 8, 2014