i have a hole in the roof of my mouth. i have a denture piece so i can eat, drink and talk is there any surgery or something more permanent i can do t?

Dr. Creighton Wright
General Surgery 56 years experience
Possible: What is cause? Congenital,?cleft palate? Trauma? Infection? May well be reparable by ENT or Plastic
Dr. Robert Mokbel
Dentistry 42 years experience
See an oral surgeon: You may want to consult with an oral surgeon, depending on the cause, the nature and the size of the hole and available tissue ( soft and hard) in your palate, some kind of grafting may be possible. Best of luck.
Dr. Jeffrey Bassman
Dentistry 45 years experience
Surgeon: You will probably have to consult with more than one professional- oral surgeon, prosthodontist , possibly a plastic surgeon. You will probably be faced with different options and different opinions, but all should work together.
Dr. John Thaler
Prosthodontics 41 years experience
Possibly: See your Oral Surgeon and get assessment and possible referral to other Dr.'s who treat this as a team. Your Maxillofacial Prosthodontist is an excellent resource for options. Much depends upon the location and size of the opening and the surrounding bone and tissue size, shape and condition. Today, there are many options to consider. Good Luck.
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management 36 years experience
See an oral surgeon: for evaluation, imaging and treatment options. There is a surgery to fix your problem.