Japan

when is the perfect time to go back at work after a cesarean section? my work is at night and its cold. stand all night 12 hours maximum.

Dr. Alireza Raboubi
reasonable: I think it would be reasonable to at least wait 2 weeks before going back to work.
Dr. Adam Levy
Dr. Adam Levy commented
This is reasonable but a little early in my opinion. It is major abdominal surgery, so 6 weeks would be more appropriate perhaps.
Aug 27, 2014
Dr. Maria Dumalaog
Work after CS: It will depend on the individual and their OB-GYN. Most some are out for six weeks then go back on light duty. After two weeks you'll probably have a better idea when your body and your family will be ready. Don't rush it though you may be sorry. Give yourself time to heal and gather strength. It will be better overall that way.