ive been getting headaches on my left side one day and then it will go away and then it will be on my right side. but ive never had headaches like it ?

Dr. Adam Lewis
Neurosurgery 35 years experience
Headaches: It is difficult to determine the type of headaches that you have based on the information provided. Because this is a new type of headache for you it is important see a neurologist or your family doctor for evaluation and treatment.
Dr. Keith Leap
Emergency Medicine 28 years experience
See your doctor: Headaches come in many varieties, from stress/tension to migraine and many others. But if you're having a new pattern of headache unlike previous headaches, it would be best for you to be seen by your doctor to make sure the cause isn't a serious one.
Dr. Georgia Latham
Migraines: Headaches that occur or start on one side of the head are very often migraine headaches. Many migraine sufferers will have headaches which always start on the same side of their head; while others may have migraines start on one side or the other. Migraine headaches can onset at any age. For more information see: http://understandingmigraine.blogspot.com/