i have a calcium buildup in my elbow according to orthopedic specialist. is there a way to get this removed without major surgery?

Dr. Carol Van der Harst
35 years experience Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Unlikely: The next question you should ask your Surgeon is Why did this happen, and what changes can you make in your activities to avoid recurrence in the future. Chose surgery with your eyes wide open. If you are limited by the elbow, it can affect Shoulder, Nerve, Wrist and Hand. A Physical Medicine physician can assist with non-surgical options for the big picture.
Answered on May 13, 2019
2