triage said my amniotic sac didn't tear but still watery fluid coming out when i push smells like cemen and also clear like water! could they be wrong?

Dr. Brandon Zabukovic
It's possible: It can be ambiguous as other things can mimic leakage of amniotic fluid like urine or normal discharge. Sometimes a small hole in the sack can be intermittently plugged by the babies head like a cork. This could cause ongoing leakage. You should call your prenatal care provider's office in the morning so that this can be rechecked. Call sooner if you're experiencing fever or any vaginal bleeding.
Answered on Feb 16, 2015
2