I have been having severe pain in lower side and all way to my belly button. nothing relieves it. what could cause this? no more gall bladder either.

Dr. Susan Arnoult
Right side?: If the pain is from the belly button into the right lower quadrant and you still have your appendix you need to go to the ER. If you have no appendix then options could be an ovarian cyst, colitis or a kidney stone.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Derek Farley
Urgent Care 25 years experience
Many things: Ovarian cysts, appendicitis (usually on the right, but can be pain on left), colitis, diverticulitis, endometriosis to name just a few. Could be gas pains as well. You need to get to a doctor to have an examination and proper workup to determine the cause, and ultimately the treatment.
Last updated Jul 31, 2014