Nigeria

Please i have gastritis but i also feel feel pain in my back, neck an shoulder. could the gastritis be the problem?

Dr. Nazhat Sharma
Ophthalmology 59 years experience
Gastritis: You may want to see your doctor to rule out Gall Bladder problems . Typically Gall Bladder pain spreads to the shoulder and back.
Dr. Gibrham Rodriguez
Emergency Medicine 14 years experience
Perhaps : The answer to your question is perhaps. Though it would be unlikely to manifest with pain in your neck and shoulder . You defenititely need to see your doctor as something else may be going on. Based on what you are describing I would not assume this is gastritis . The differential diagnosis is quite broad and many other things must be considered .

Last updated Jul 29, 2014