i've been having lower right back pain, no problems urinating. i have visited the doctor and they took x-rays of my lower back, with no problems found?

Dr. Marvin Ott
Emergency Medicine 20 years experience
Muscular: Zane, your pain is probably muscular. It would be unusual for a male to get a kidney infection. Be sure to rest and ice it (no heavy lifting). If it doesn't go away in a week or so, see your doctor again. Hope this helps!
Dr. Shari Schabowski
Specializes in Emergency Medicine
Back Pain: Back pain without injury in a person your age that does not resolve with acetaminophen or ibuprofen and persists for more than a week should be evaluated by an MD. There are a few serious problems that can cause it.