me and my boyfriend are trying to conceive i have one ovary larger than the other what could help me get pregnant faster its taking to long?

3 doctor answers
Dr. Hanford Yau
15 years experience Endocrinology
Be patient: Pregnancy takes time and timing. It's unlikely that differences in your ovary size is influencing the issue. Be patient and try to not to place undue stress or pressure on yourself or partner. Fertility evaluation should be considered if 1) Unsuccessful after 1 year of trying off birth control, 2) if >35 y/o and unsuccessful after 6 months of trying off birth control, 3) irregular cycles
Answered on Jul 28, 2014
Dr. Per Freitag
Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
Size doesn't matter: Remember that stress of trying to become pregnant will probably not be inducive to pregnancy. Relax, have a good time and it will happen
Answered on Jul 28, 2014
Dr. Robert Killian
27 years experience General Practice
Days 8 to 13: Sperm, to cause pregnancy, have to be in the vagina on any or all of the five days leading up to ovulation. That means Days 8 to 13 in in a 28 day cycle are the days you can become pregnant most easily.
Answered on Jul 28, 2014