if i look really close should it be easy to identify pinworms in stool if they were there?

Dr. Neigatha Graney
Check For Eggs: Pinworms can be seen in stool however many people do not see them until treatment has begun and passage of dead worms begins. Worms can be seen in anal folds 2-3 hrs after sleeping however another way is to check for eggs if you suspect infection: touch anal area to sticky side of transparent tape, then take tape to doctor for microscopic exam. Collect specimens for 3 mornings before bathing.