Elk Grove, CA

I had ekgs,and echo,stress test,cholesterol checked,blood enzymes checked,chest xrays (all fine) is it safe to say my heart is fine?i have bad anxiety

Dr. Irv Loh
Dr. Irv Lohanswered
Cardiology 50 years experience
No kidding!: You are 23 yo and have had reportedly normal screening evaluations for serious cardiovascular disease, assuming your family history is unremarkable for premature cardiovascular disease. To a reasonable medical certainty, you seem to be in fine shape. Your anxiety, however, will cause you many exaggerated symptoms that will impair the quality of your life. Talk to your doctor and address that!

Last updated Jul 28, 2014