Piedmont, SC

i feel pressure in my chest, some pain radiating from my chest into my throat. should i be concerned?

Dr. Neha Agrawal
Yes : yes, specially if it is on exertion.Better to get checked than second guess.
Dr. Shashank Jain
Specializes in Internal Medicine
Urgent!: How long is it going on for? Any history of cardiac disease or angina? are you diaphoretic, any nausea, any lightheartedness? Pressure in chest is never good, if it just started or was brought on by exercise , you have to be concerned about a heart attack/problem. If you are concerned please see a doctor/er urgently so that they can evaluate you and get an ECG.
Dr. Laura Yauch
Specializes in Family Medicine
Possibly: You do not mention any personal or family hx of cardiac problems. A more common issue in a 45 yr old female would be reflux. If there is burping, gas or heartburn that would fit with excess stomach acid. It is still possible that this is a heart problem. You need to seek care asap for this complaint.

Last updated Oct 22, 2016