A member asked:

Cholesterol total 138 ldl 62 hdl 35 but triglyceride 258 ! im 23 what can i do?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Mark Lubienski answered

Specializes in Thoracic Surgery

Add fibre, avoid fructose and other sugars in excess, cut down on trans fats. Also exercise and alcohol only in moderation. Can also try adding slo-niacin supplement if it still doesn't come down

Answered Jul 27, 2014



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor