Olive Branch, MS

last cycle began june 9. around 18 days late. 4 hpt all negative and had a blood test 4 days ago that was negative. could i be pregnant??

Dr. Warren Wolfe
Maybe: Unlikely but one never knows. Remember we treat the patient not the blood test. My suggestion is to see your OB-GYN and get an exam to be sure what is going on especially if you had unprotected sexual intercourse.
Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Neurology 33 years experience
Normal period: It was either a normal period that started 18 days late which can happen or you may have had a spontaneously aborted pregnancy....no way to tell for sure if it aborted so soon after implantation, you would just think your period started late. Don't see the point in doing more HPT's....until you miss your next period.