U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Tanzania, United Republic of
A 26-year-old male asked:

I went today to check out my problem of giving out clotted blood during by period, it found: retroverted uterus what can i do so that i conceive?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Dale Kristle
Gynecology 41 years experience
Keep trying: a retroverted uterus will have no effect on your ability to conceive ( or on the clots with your period)

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Oct 4, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.