Philippines

I have a cyst in my left temporo parietal area like a size of grapes from 8months it was like a size of peanut.its not painful,is this dangerous,tanx?

Dr. Michael Gabor
Diagnostic Radiology 33 years experience
Is this under: your skin? It is probably an inclusion cyst or sebaceous cyst, but if it is growing, you should have your doctor take a look at it.
Dr. Carlos Ballestas
Pilar cyst: this sounds like its a pilar cyst (sebaceous cyst). they can apear anywhere on the skin but most commonly on the scalp. they are mostly benign but can grown in size and become painful or significantly more noticable. they can easily be removed in office with no deformity except for a scar. If it is grown you may want to consider removing it, but its not dangeroud

Last updated May 16, 2016