Clintonville, WI
A 30-year-old female asked about a female:

daughters urinalysis came back with high protein (30), wbc 3-5, and urobilinogen 2.0. they did a protein to creatinine ratio which was 63.3. her?

Pathology 44 years experience
Correlation required: Mild proteinuria like this does not necessarily indicate serious illness, and a few WBC's may be consistent with health or reflect contamination. Urobilinogen 2.0 is also borderline (1.0 is very normal). The next move might be to check whether this is simply orthostatic proteinuria. My first concern is an interstitial nephritis from her arthritis meds.