hai i went to endoscopic sinusitis surgery 5 years ago..sinc that i lost my smelling sense hw to get back again???

Dr. Farhad Sigari
20 years experience ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
Maybe : This all depends on what you had done, why you had it and what is the condition of your sinuses now. It will be worthwhile to get back into your ENT's office for re-evaluation
Answered on Jul 25, 2014
1
Dr. Franklyn Gergits
29 years experience ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
Hello. Were you told that you had intranasal polyps? If so, a recurrence of the nasal polyps may be responsible for your list sense of smell. I agree, see your ENT doctor for a detailed nasal examination.
Jul 25, 2014