U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 40-year-old member asked:

What do you suggest if my cheek is completely swollen and a part of my gums?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dentistry 41 years experience
Dental exam: If your cheek is swollen, you need an examination by a local dentist... make the call.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jul 23, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.