What do you suggest if my doctor is going to give me a laproscopic roux-en-y gastric bypass surgery and i was wondering what meals?

Dr. John Fung
General Surgery 39 years experience
Education: Patients that undergo a weight reducing procedure, known as bariatric surgery, must undergo appropriate screening and preparation prior to surgery, including a several month period of regimented diet and achievement of defined goals. Failure to do so increases the risk that the procedure will not achieved desired weight loss. You will not be able to eat the same diet after surgery.