U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 32-year-old member asked:

I need an interpretation for transrectal ultrasound for female, where do i go?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Michael Michaels
Urology 55 years experience
Copy of Report: TRUS in a female if an alternative for transvaginal or transabdominal ultrasound,for evaluation of a pelvic mass. It should be interpreted in the medical record. Get a copy. If you want a second opinion you can request a digital copy of the study and find a radiologist to give an interpretation or check with your primary care doctor. Good luck.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jul 31, 2014
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
$44 video appointments with $19/month membership*
*Billed $57 every 3 months. Cancel anytime.


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.