Ogden, UT

it was the crp high sensitivity test that was elevated at 4.99. my bp this am was 100/47. could this be my ph acting up?

Dr. Leila Hashemi
CRP: CRP is a marker of inflammation in the body, the high-sensitivity C-reactive protein (hs-CRP) determines a person's risk for heart disease. Many consider a high CRP level to be a risk factor for heart disease. However, it is not known whether CRP is merely a sign of cardiovascular disease or if it actually plays a role in causing heart problems. CRP has no connection with your blood PH.
Dr. Janet Roberto
Not all realted!!!: Not sure of the question! How are you feeling/ that hsCRP is not too high. BP is not tool low. What does these have to do with the Ph?

Last updated Jul 17, 2014