NJ

I used to sit my cellphone in my babies car seat and turn on white noise to help him sleep . now i worry i exposed him to too much radiation! true?

Dr. Holly Maes
Don't know yet...: Some studies suggest that there is an increased risk of brain tumors with excessive use of cell phones, while other studies do not agree. I think the jury is still out on whether this type of exposure can lead to any health problems. However, even if there is an increased risk, the overall risk of a problem because of this is still very low.
Doubt it: However, a simple radio at a distance dialed to a talk station (turned down) will do the same thing.

Last updated Sep 29, 2016