India

How to reduce breast size? i'm a boy of 16+. i am working on my body fitness. fat of belly is reducing but fat of breast is not. plz advice effective.

Dr. Silviu Pasniciuc
Normal at puberty: Keep working up your upper body, pectorals. Muscles will eventually displace the fat tissue.
Dr. Liesa Harte
Gynecomastia?: I think it would be worthwhile to be examined by a doctor to determine if you have male breast development (gynecomastia) or just fat. It could also be normal and your perception is that you have a problem. I wish you the best.
Dr. Sunnie Skiles
Normal development: It is normal for boys to develop gynecomastia during puberty. It will go away on its own over a couple of years. If it seems larger than normal take him to his pediatrician. The enlarged breast are not fat but enlargement of breast tissue.

Last updated Jul 14, 2014