A member asked:

My friend is suffrering with hydrocele(female)can u suggest a medicine with out any side effects as she is going to get married after 4 months plz....

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. James Lin answered

Specializes in Urology

Here are some ...: Are you sure she has hydrocele which solely occur inside men's scrotum? There has been no known oral remedy for its relief but surgery - hydrocelectomy if needed. Yet, it's known nothing like using any medicine is free but always comes with a price, i.e., possible, unpredictable, certain side effects in few if its user. Yet, hydrocele with no significant mental/physical handup may need NO surgery.

Answered 9/29/2016



Related Questions

A member asked:

After hydrocele surgery will me get more erections?

3 doctors weighed in across 2 answers

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor