India

Sir iam rani age 27.from 3years iam waiting for pregnancy.i had my blood test and my esr is 34.high esr problem for me to have pregnancy?

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice 28 years experience
Infertility: The ESR is not in any way diagnostic of any specific medical condition. There are at least a dozen physical and chemical processes involved in getting pregnant. All of them need to be tested by an infertility specialist before determining what is causing your inability to conceive.
Dr. John Munshower
Should not be: An elevated ESR is non-specific and would generally NOT be a problem for you to get pregnant. You need to keep following up with the Dr. who ordered the ESR, assuming it was ordered for some reason of course. A mildly elevated ESR is a very non-specific test of underlying inflammation. Make sure you follow-up with your Dr. Best wishes.

Last updated Jul 9, 2014