Bronx, NY

wen avin sex is suckin de male organ n lickin de female organ safe or it causes infection or disease?

Dr. Warren Foster
Cardiac Electrophysiology 20 years experience
Not safe: Despite the nearly impossible pregnancy risk with oral sex, there is still a risk of sexually transmitted diseases, such as types of herpes, being spread in either direction. There are flavored condoms, even female condoms, sometimes called dental dams, that can help reduce, but not eliminate, this risk, if used properly. Monogamy, testing, and open communication can also reduce the risks.