VA

After getting made fun of by one of the docs, i will re-phrase my q. are there any ways to safely lift weights to tone underarms without neck strain?

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice 28 years experience
My apologies: Our intention here is not to make fun, but to teach. Remember on the internet tone is not included in the words. This question, now is much more clear. Thank you. Yes. Of course. But, it may require a medically sensitive trainer to work with you to find the exact weight, balance , and posture you need. If I knew where you live I could possibly recommend someone.
Dr. Qamar Khan
Pain Management 17 years experience
I'm no trainer: but if you lie on your back with you neck supported on the bench, you can take some light free weights and hold them in your hand and push up into the air while keeping in position. That will help you triceps (underarms). Suggest youtube for triceps exercises.

Last updated Sep 28, 2016