Is a eucalyptus sauna safe for asthma. i haven't had an attack since i was six and can do high intensity exercises without my asthma being triggered.

Dr. Stephen Southard
Likely OK: If you don't have active asthma, you'll likely be fine. But be aware, you can never tell what may set off "asthmatic" lungs. It's possible that the "vaporized" eucalyptus oil may irritate your lungs and set off an asthma flare. If the heat of a sauna alone could do this. So just be aware and vigilant and you should be fine. Best of luck.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.