A member asked:

What is this extrech marks look on my buttock that burns and get inrritated when i walk to much help,is in my profile picture...

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Brett Halper answered

Specializes in Family Medicine

Can't see the image, but it could be fungal in nature..... Ask your doctor to take a look at it..... An anti fungal and a steroid cream could help this situation...

Answered Mar 9, 2015



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor