India
A 27-year-old male asked about a 27-year-old male:

i have a itching problem what is the soulution for decrease?

Dr. Nelson Nicolasora
Infectious Disease 25 years experience
Several: find cause and avoid, antihistaminics, pat instead of scratch (decrease scratch-itch cycle), cold baths, some cream and ointments may be used, wear loose clothing, give clothes an extra rinse and use unscented laundry detergent.. See doc if it persists or you have other associated symptoms.
Info is just a bit: too general here. Itching in what part of the body? Hives? New medications? New clothing? New soap? New detergent? In general - benadryl (diphenhydramine) can help reduce itching - but can't provide a response that is more definitive with the info provided. Take care.
Dr. Ayyaz Shah
Dermatology 27 years experience
Itching: Most of the time, itching is a result of dry and/or dehydrated skin. Increase your intake of water and use a good moisturizer along with using essential fatty acids (EFA's). If your skin still continues to itch, you should be evaluated by a dermatologist as there are many conditions that can cause itching and they can evaluate and treat according to clinical findings.
Dr. Rony Gorges
Not the itching...: It's not the itching that is the problem. It's why your itching and for that you would need to be seen by a doctor. But in the meantime Benadryl (diphenhydramine) taken per directions on the box might hold you over until then.