A member asked:

I have a problem when i get too hot. my skin itches painfully and i get tiny red patchy blotches on my skin. what is it?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Kristin Sokol answered

Specializes in Allergy and Immunology

Dermatogrpahia: Dermatographia/urticaria. Try oral antihistamine like cetirizine or fexofenadine.

Answered 8/17/2016



Related Questions