U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 41-year-old member asked:

Glucose random blood test high .should i be concerned and do i have diabetes?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
Pathology 51 years experience
How high?: If the random glucose was higher than 180 mg/dl, you should be concerned and consult you doctor.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Apr 30, 2012


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.