Mexico

my nine month baby wont stop crying, very fussy. i gave him pedicare for his teeth and still is fussy.

Dr. Marino Tavarez
For teething: you can try 1. COLD THINGS 2. PRESSURE as in rubbing your finger on the swollen gums. 3. GELS over the counter may help but be careful not to use too much and numb the throat. 4. Tylenol (acetaminophen) or Ibuprofen alternating doses 5.
Dr. David Krulak
Fussiness: Fussiness in children can have many sources. First, if a basic need such as food or sleep is unmet, the child can be fussy. However, if the child does not feel well, he also could be fussy. A visit to the pediatrician or family physician would be reasonable to ensure there is no medical reason for the fussiness.