Bulgaria

i am a 21 year old male and i don't grow any beard at all. my body hair is very low even though my dad and brother are quite hairy. what could it be?

Dr. David Krulak
Possibly genetics: Hairiness does not follow strict Mendelian genetics laws. It is possible that your lack of hair comes either from your mother's side of the family, or from a recessive trait on your father's side. In the end, there is little that you can do to change this state, so it would be good to become accepting and comfortable with who you are physically.