Phoenix, AZ

I had oral cyst removal on the the roof of my mouth and already 2 stitches came out i'm not bleeding but i notice it's swelling what should i do ?

Dr. Kathleen Gilmore
Urgent Care 27 years experience
Contact your Surgeon: Best to check with your surgeon. Until you are able to speak to your surgeon, avoid hot foods and beverages, spicy foods, citrus, and any other irritants. Cool water would be more soothing. You may swish salt water. Speak with your surgeon for best direction. If there is bleeding, apply pressure. if it does not stop, and you cannot reach your surgeon urgently, then go to the ER.
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 54 years experience
Call: Call the General Dentist, Periodontist, or Oral Surgeon that did your surgery. Report your concerns. The practitioner that treated you knows your personal circumstance, we don't. He/she will be best able to advise you.
Last updated Jan 22, 2020