Qatar

My mum in law is 72.she is normal.just not too well due to her age.problem is she urinate unconsciously,and like cant stop that.why dr?

Dr. Michael Michaels
Urology 53 years experience
Needs evaluation: The evaluation of urinary incontinence in your mother in law is a subject that involves physical pelvic exam and diagnostic test such as bladder scanning after voiding, urodynamic testing using special electronic equipment.... She would need to be evaluated. Giving you a cause would be guessing. Good luck.
Dr. James Lin
A Verified Doctor commented
A US doctor answered Learn more
I do agree, but before going to see Doc, collect the information on the onset, degree, duration, progress, etc. over time of her voiding pattern as well as her drug use plus general medical and surgical Hx as much as possible, and bring those to Doc for analysis, physicals, etc. so to deduce possible underlying causes for proposing possible remedies...
Jul 3, 2014

Last updated Jul 3, 2014