my boyfriend bit my lip hard, and days later, i noticed a dark lump on the outside of my lower lip. it doesn't hurt, hasn't gotten bigger. what is it?

Dr. Gloria Lopez
Hematoma: Most likely it's a hematoma and may take a few days to be reabsorbed by the body.
Dr. Norma jo Waxman
Was it on purpose? : Some people play hard with their sexual partners, it is consensual, and they consider this play fun. If your boyfriend was trying to hurt you, or you did not want him to bite you, this is sexual abuse or intimate partner violence. This is not ok and you should report this behavior