Peabody, MA

my doctor said i have small in size blood red cells i'm not sure what that means? also my neutrophil relative was a 73.8 which is out of range.

Pathology 44 years experience
Are you anemic?: Your physician can decide whether a workup is indicated. If you feel well and your red cells are under maybe 75 fL average, you might have thalassemia minor which is worth knowing in case you marry somebody who also has it. If you're not anemic, it's otherwise probably not worth a workup, or you may get a fast check for very mild iron deficiency -- if so, you'll need to find the cause.