IL

I had my period and had a week break and now i'm spotting its brownish and i want to say bright red is it normal? i believe it's time for me to ovulate my cm went from sticky to clear i saw to watery

Dr. R. scott Thornton
43 years experience
Probably normal: It is quite common to get light bleeding for a day or two around ovulation and the color is not significant. If your next period comes on time, you are fine. For more info: www.AskYourGynecologist.org
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Karen Dantin
Check it out: If persistant, see your doc. An occasional irregular period can be normal.
Last updated May 3, 2015