Inver Grove Heights, MN

i work in the morning (for 2.5 years), and i always set an alarm, but i get really anxious at night and i can't seep. this never used to happen. help?

Dr. Mara Fiorentino
Anxiety: Is your anxiety due to your job? Or medically related? A psychiatrist and a therapist will help to diagnose the problem, and treat accordingly. Inhalers may accelerate your heart rate, and amitriptyline can cause irregular heart beat. These may be felt as anxiety too. If your work is not satisfying, or you have problems with your boss, you may have anticipatory anxiety or fear to go to work.