U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 19-year-old male asked:

Foot problem with hard bone like bump on top of foot and it is getting worse?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Jovita Anyanwu
Internal Medicine 31 years experience
See: a foot doctor or your primary doctor for examination and XR if indicated
Last updated Apr 19, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.