I finger into a whore's vagina,then i wash my finger with water. 15 minutes later, i take away my acnes by the finger and bleeding acne. can i get hiv

2 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. John Chiu answered

Low likelihood: First the vagina must be infected for you to even get any risk for HIV. If there is HIV in the vagina fluid and you have an open wound on the acne, there is a slight risk for HIV transmission. If you are concerned, you should get yourself tested to make sure. This is the weirdest way to get rid of acne I have ever heard of.

Answered 6/14/2014

4k views

Man up!: The risk of infection here is zero. I am concerned that you've got acne that may be bleeding at age 28. This is a very serious personal and professional liability. Start using topical benzoyl peroxide and call your physician about adding something that will clear you. You owe it to yourself to start taking better care of your body -- this will be the key to some much more satisfying loving.

Answered 7/12/2015

3.3k views